United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my game in the mail today and the meeples from the KS page are very apparently yellow, green, purple, and white.

Mine our brown, dark green, dark purple, and light green.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virginia M.P.
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are those colors but I didn't think anything of it. I thought they were trying to be cool camouflage-type colors..?
I don't know if they'll be an issue for colorblind people. I'll probably only play this 2P so will always choose a light and a dark color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb O
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed when I saw this. No-one in my group is colour-blind (though I can see that being an issue for others) but it's basically light green, dark green, light brown and dark reddy-brown. I imagine they'll be easily confused. This and the ill-fitted box was a disappointment to me. I feel like both things would've been easily fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Fields
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something like 10% of males are red/green color blind, including myself. Couldn't have picked worse colors. Yes I can tell them apart on close inspection but not at a glance or when scanning the board.

Boggles my mind that manufactures haven't figured this out yet. Stick to saturated colors as far apart as possible on the spectrum please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Braun
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
I really wish someone would make a set of non-brown zeppelin meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb O
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm thinking about just painting over one or two of the sets with some blue and yellow or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.