Subject: how does testier event works? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jose wing
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm not sure if I'm understanding how this event works.
I think that if I have the memory eraser I should take the memory eraser, the time line and the draw pile and shuffle them together without flipping, then deal the timeline again (preserving the gaps if any) is this correct?

2- What about if I don't have the memory eraser? nothing happens? do I should just shuffle draw pile and time line?

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JK
New Zealand
Katikati
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Re: how does the twister event work?
Yeah, this was a tough one to write in the limited space available.

First, you only get caught up in a twister if you are carrying the memory eraser. Obviously something about this alien technology attracts the tornado. If you are not carrying the eraser then nothing happens.

Now, if the twister happens you just shuffle and redeal the draw pile and time line, but without flipping any cards. You don't add the eraser in because you are holding it so it isn't in the draw pile or time line.

I hope that helps! Good luck getting Blorg home again...

JK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose wing
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JohnKean wrote:
Yeah, this was a tough one to write in the limited space available.

First, you only get caught up in a twister if you are carrying the memory eraser. Obviously something about this alien technology attracts the tornado. If you are not carrying the eraser then nothing happens.

Now, if the twister happens you just shuffle and redeal the draw pile and time line, but without flipping any cards. You don't add the eraser in because you are holding it so it isn't in the draw pile or time line.

I hope that helps! Good luck getting Blorg home again...

JK

Yes, now I fully understand it, and yes it makes sense.
By the way, I'm amazed of how you were able to do this complex and complete game with only 9 cards!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.