Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

One Deck Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Am I playing correctly? (SKILLS) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I was playing with friend yesterday. I was the Mage and he was the Archer.

He had the Armor Crush skill. As the Mage, I have Power Transfer. This means that I can give him a yellow die with value one, correct? Can he then use this yellow die that I give him to use Armor Crush and gain a 6 value black die (to use on boxes with shield)?

As the Mage, I had the Static Burst skill. According to Static Burst, I trade out 4 Mana (any number of blue dice that total to value 4) for a 4 value yellow die and a 4 value pink die. Then it says... "Then, increase one of your dice by 1." Does this mean any die? Must it be either the 4 strength or 4 agility? Most times after using Static Burst, I would up the yellow die to 5. Could I then use the Archer's Combined Shot to increase that die to 6?

It's been interesting seeing how the skills work together and how we can play our dice off of each others skills.. I just want to make sure I'm doing it all correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you've got it down. No quibble with any interpretation except that you can apply the +1 from Static Burst to any of your dice; it doesn't have to be one you just gained. Yes on Combined Shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.