Popular Tags: [View All]
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've just sat down to play our first game and have a question:

When a curse is destroyed, where does it go? Is it taken out of the game? Or does it go to a "discard" pile? Or does it go on the bottom of the appropriate curse deck?

I am not sure if you will go through an entire curse deck in one game, but just wanted to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gass
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Odysseus3 wrote:

When a curse is destroyed, where does it go? Is it taken out of the game? Or does it go to a "discard" pile? Or does it go on the bottom of the appropriate curse deck?

I am not sure if you will go through an entire curse deck in one game, but just wanted to know.

Destroyed curses are removed from the game, cured/healed curses are returned to the deck. One of the ways you can lose the game is by running out of curses in the deck so you should be prepared for that to happen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flame112 wrote:
Odysseus3 wrote:

Destroyed curses are removed from the game, cured/healed curses are returned to the deck. One of the ways you can lose the game is by running out of curses in the deck so you should be prepared for that to happen!

I think you're talking about Madness cards and the OP asked about the curses.

The curses you just discard or put them at the bottom of the deck. It won't matter because you won't go through the entire deck in a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gass
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mkrajew wrote:
Flame112 wrote:
Odysseus3 wrote:

I think you're talking about Madness cards and the OP asked about the curses.

The curses you just discard or put them at the bottom of the deck. It won't matter because you won't go through the entire deck in a game.

You're right, I completely forgot what I was talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flame112 wrote:
Odysseus3 wrote:

Are you referring to Madness cards? Or Curse cards? Curses are just destroyed (I think). Madness can be cured/healed. I am asking specifically about the Curses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.