Subject: Solo Campaign | Sorrow & Remembrance: Chapter 2.2 | Lily's Tail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like last session, this one was fairly straightforward. Took some heavy hits in the first half, and Nez and Tilda both got captured. Collin was able to clear the rest of the dining room tunnels of minions and rescue them. They took a moment to catch their breath, then burst into the crystal tunnels, where they saw two things: Lily, whose tail was caught in a mousetrap, and an enormous centipede! Skitter-Clak!

Skitter-Clak went straight for Lily, but fortunately, Skitter-Clak also apparently has terrible aim. (Read: For some reason, I rolled tons of ranged dice when Skitter-Clak was attacking and tons of melee attacks when Lily was attacking. Neither of them really did much, lol.)

Meanwhile, four rats (originally three, but then I got a surge) honed in on our intrepid heroes. Collin, who was badly injured in the previous battle, hung back a little, while Tilda took the rats head one. She and her mace did most of the damage in this battle. Nez skirted around the battle and quickly freed Lily. As Tilda took out the last rat, Collin and Nez teamed up to bring Skitter-Clak down.

This chapter ended right after the battle, so I'm not sure where the story goes next after this, but I am looking forward to finding out!

Chapter 2-done!
Page: finished
Page End: finished
Party Items: none
Tile N/A
Cheese Wheel: 0
Group Achievements: Miz Maggie’s Ally

Collin
Equipment: Mystic Blade, Leather Breastplate
Ability: Battle Squeak, Backslash, Inspire
Health: 3/3
Cheese: empty
Pack: Collin’s Sword
Tricks: none
Achievements: none

Filch
Equipment: Dagger, Toothpick
Ability: Find, Energy Rush
Cheese: 0
Pack:

Lily
Equipment: Lily’s Bow
Ability: Aim Shot
Pack: empty
Tricks: Intense Cowering

Maginos
Equipment: Maginos’ Staff
Ability: Chain Lightning

Nez
Equipment: Nez’s Hammer, Walnut Shell Breastplate
Ability: Set Trap
Pack:

Tilda
Equipment: Tilda’s Mace, Leather Breastplate
Ability: Major Heal
Tricks: Tail Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.