Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Compton
United States
Rochester Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I own the original Stop Thief device, for the retro feel, will it be compatible with the new game board or was the game board and location numbers completely redesigned? Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mulder69 wrote:
If I own the original Stop Thief device, for the retro feel, will it be compatible with the new game board or was the game board and location numbers completely redesigned? Thanks in advance.

The spaces were reconfigured, so you can't use the original device with the new board. There is a retro mode in the app, so you could use the app with any or all of the original components. The retro mode actually spoofs the look and sounds of the original device.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec G
Canada
Sherbrooke, QC
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the original and the new. While I love the new version, it would be nice if I could use the new app with the original board. The old machines sucks a 9v battery in no time and the numbers aren't clear anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Maltzen

Texas
msg tools
Malek wrote:
I own the original and the new. While I love the new version, it would be nice if I could use the new app with the original board. The old machines sucks a 9v battery in no time and the numbers aren't clear anymore.

You can! If you set up a custom game, one of the options is to use the classic map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.