2 Posts

Timeline: Discoveries» Forums » General

Subject: List of incorrect cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Flakk En Marsh
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing through the deck the first time, there were a lot of "Whaaa?? How!?" around the table. It was interesting reading up on those events after, so we decided it would be fun to compile a list of explanations/extended answers for each of the cards.

So far a lot seem to be off by a few years, or just plain wrong. Are there any plans on correcting these? I've already ordered a second set, but now I'm not sure whether to trust it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: False information?
My memory is a little fuzzy, but I think that's the set where a lot of cards are similar. Off the top of my head the year Neanderthals existed and the year they were discovered would be very, very different.

When I've been playing what we've been doing is having a player that is not trying to play the card look at the back and determine which date they are trying to add to the timeline. Although you can also check which it is by seeing if there's a skeleton in the background of the art or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.