Raynz
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hello there,

I'd like to be able to search/sort/filter my Collection by the following criteria:

- Player Min
- Player Max
- Best with #
- Actual Time

However, when I go to add a column to my Collection, these options do not seem to be available. Is there some way I can get these columns or even run a report that would include these columns that I could then print out or dump to excel?

Appreciate the help!!
- Raynz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are okay with dumping to excel and sorting there, you can click Download board games: (all | owned) to create a csv file. It's towards the top of the page when you look at your collection, a little lower than where you select filters.
I think the criteria you named are all included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raynz
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yay! That indeed did it! Thank you so much!

If anyone knows how to get these fields to show in your BGG Collection online, that would be great too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
raynz wrote:

If anyone knows how to get these fields to show in your BGG Collection online, that would be great too!

My Geek > Collection to bring up your collection (I know you got this part down, just being through!)

See just above the start of the list, on the left, where it says " Filters » Columns » Views » " ?

Clicking on "Columns" brings up a list of available columns. This will alter your default Collection view.

Unfortunately, not all the criteria you want are there

Clicking on "Filter" will allow you to filter your collection by various criteria as well.

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
aesthetocyst wrote:
raynz wrote:

My Geek > Collection to bring up your collection (I know you got this part down, just being through!)

See just above the start of the list, on the left, where it says " Filters » Columns » Views » " ?

Clicking on "Columns" brings up a list of available columns. This will alter your default Collection view.

Unfortunately, not all the criteria you want are there

Clicking on "Filter" will allow you to filter your collection by various criteria as well.

Hope this helps

However, those changes are not permanent. You can save them as a View, but it's usually more convenient to click on Permalink (top-right) then save the Permalink to your Quickbar (even further to the top, right), as a browser bookmark/favorite, or do anything else you do with an Internet link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Edwards
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may need to post separately, but when I downloaded my collection to a CSV, the weight column showed up as all zeroes. Any hints on getting it to show the actual weights as I see them on BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.