Subject: Fierce Jungle Consortium - Fan league rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Fanmade [+] Fan-made [+] [View All]
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools

File Link- English version

A fan-made expansion, made with a complete Star Players, Team upgrades and 3 new teams: The Lizardmen, The Amazons and the High Elves. The expansion is in 2 parts and there is also an assemble sheet. If you find any errors, misspellings, have any feedback or opinions, feel free to msg me here in bgg. You can also send me an email at Gadde@email.com or write it here on this thread. I hope everyone enjoys this league and wonderful game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Re: Furious Jungle Consurtium - Fan league
For anyone that wants to translate FJC, just contact me thru BGG
or email.com (Gadde@email) so i can send you the textless templates
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Updated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Burrage
msg tools
Dude these are great! Really good job! I'll print them out and have a play to give you some feedback. So pleased someone did Lizardmen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
cmdrmarc wrote:
Dude these are great! Really good job! I'll print them out and have a play to give you some feedback. So pleased someone did Lizardmen!

Thanks you!

I am wondering what you guys think... Should i design 1 more team and add one team to each existing league or keep them all in their own league?

And in case you guys want one more team, who??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogres! Or Chaos Dwarfs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably better to do your own league. That way differences in card quality would not matter in a P&P. Would only also need neutral players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad P
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic job! This is the one expansion FFG should have done to make the game complete. Lizardmen and High Elves all the way! To early to comment on balance etc but the idea is excellent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Re: Fierce Jungle Consurtium - Fan league

So i am still working with these teams. I find it really fun. This are the tweaks and fixes i have done.

I've also designed 2 neutral star players, i can only keep one of these and dont know which. The rest of the neutral would be the regular freebooters + morg n thorg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Iglesias
Spain
Alcobendas
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the ideas.
I would have grouped Amazons, Lizards and another team different from High Elves, maybe Halflings, Ogres or pro-elves. But great ideas anyway ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for updating the image of Bertha. The original one was really bothering me somehow ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
All the three teams has been updated. Artwise and balance. Almost all the star players got a buff

I am having a hard time to decide which neutral Star Player to add. I can only pick one of them
Poll
Which neutral Star Player should i pick?
Grak
Jason Stormend
The Ref
      30 answers
Poll created by elgabster

UPDATE: Jason Stormend got the most vote so it made it into the league, the name also changed to "Lay Jittle"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Burdett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
I SHALL DESTROY ALL THE CIVILIZED PLANETS
mbmbmbmbmb
Shkar wrote:
Love the ideas.
I would have grouped Amazons, Lizards and another team different from High Elves, maybe Halflings, Ogres or pro-elves. But great ideas anyway ^_^

I agree with Oscar - maybe High Elves should be combined with the Norse found in the Files section (thus sort of mirroring the Amazons), and a third team found for both the resulting leagues?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lizardmen, High Elves and Amazons is the right combination for a league.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elgabster wrote:
This project is not abandoned, I just have alot less freetime and not many chances too playtest it. i have a link to the latest files, in case someone wanna play and try it a home. all feedback is welcomed

Current pnp version link

Brilliant

Best Fan-cards I have ever seen .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elgabster wrote:
All the three teams has been updated. Artwise and balance. Almost all the star players got a buff

I am having a hard time to decide which neutral Star Player to add. I can only pick one of them
Poll
Which neutral Star Player should i pick?
Grak
Jason Stormend
The Ref
      30 answers
Poll created by elgabster

Both cards are great.

Use them both (Jason and Grak) and not Morg'n Torg again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Hawkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
RE: Art –– Lottabottol and Quetzal Leap are (by fluff) Slann.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
cameronhawkins wrote:
RE: Art –– Lottabottol and Quetzal Leap are (by fluff) Slann.

I did read that they are slanns but there are no good slann art out there so thats why i used saurus & skink.

Baerenkeks wrote:

Both cards are great.

Use them both (Jason and Grak) and not Morg'n Torg again.

Baerenkeks wrote:

Brilliant

Best Fan-cards I have ever seen .

Thank you
I want to stay as close to the other leagues set-up as possible. So in the others leagues, the starplayer deck consist of:
1 Morg'n-torg
5 players from each team
1 random neutral (slab/one ear/gristle)
8 freeboater players (2 of each type)
So will only use one of these and probably use the other ones to another league maybe!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
These are the latest changes and updates

Roxanna needed a nerf
Dolfar got a revamp

And crazy brew got replaced with sports betting

Eleven pride got replaced with shifting the blame

I would also like to ask, If anyone has played with these team yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Politzer
msg tools
Thank you for much effort. I definitely will play these new team soon. I would like to give some valid feedback ;-)
I make living as an artist and game designer secondary. I can do some original artwork just for fun in near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
What did you use to make the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
thewoodchuck44 wrote:
What did you use to make the cards?

I made all the cards in photoshop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
They turned out really well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lequette Corentin
France
flag msg tools
Hello,

First of all, an amazing job done with this league. Nice cards, and a lot of work done for a fan made extension, very pro. Congrats Elgapster and thx a lot!

a quick review for the two teams tested with various games, lizardmen and high elf.

Lizardmen : this team after few games seem well balanced and fit nicely with the idea of a lizardmen team. Just 2 positionnals and the kroxigor but nice synergy. team upgrade and champions not op, but not weak, a nice draft in our opinion.

High elf : eeeek...with several games, this team look like a fearsome powerhouse. The problem we believe? the blizers. 4(!) positionals 3/2 with block&sprint or block&ball. The best player we can find in the entire game. No one in the game have block&ball unless the vampire. This players are more stronger than vampire and have good team behind here (thing that the vampires didnt). aka The thrower to be sure to get blitzer and the catchers to be sure to get the ball. The sprint is very spread in this team, but fine, its a elitist team after all ^^
proposition #1 : Maybe made the blitzer 3/1 and remove the block on the second alternative competence choice (just block&sprint // ball ; or maybe block // ball&sprint) And just 3 blitzers in the deck, not 4?

We see the reflexion behind the linemen with 1/1 (the team didn't have cheat competence, the high elf are more armored than other elf team and have a "great standard") but they have a great ball control, too great surely (7 players with ball, little too op i guess). Less ball control or retire the 1 power on downed linemen?
proposition #2 : retire 1 blitzer, add 1 linemen, 5 linemen in the team but are 1/1 and good sprint number to get good positional.
team upgrade and champions are fine

It's juste a review and the opinion of our group, not a critic. Again, thx for the dedication to create this league and the job done!

Cya
Sorry for my poor english ^^

Z44r
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Castro
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Z44r wrote:
Hello,

First of all, an amazing job done with this league. Nice cards, and a lot of work done for a fan made extension, very pro. Congrats Elgapster and thx a lot!

a quick review for the two teams tested with various games, lizardmen and high elf.

Lizardmen : this team after few games seem well balanced and fit nicely with the idea of a lizardmen team. Just 2 positionnals and the kroxigor but nice synergy. team upgrade and champions not op, but not weak, a nice draft in our opinion.

High elf : eeeek...with several games, this team look like a fearsome powerhouse. The problem we believe? the blizers. 4(!) positionals 3/2 with block&sprint or block&ball. The best player we can find in the entire game. No one in the game have block&ball unless the vampire. This players are more stronger than vampire and have good team behind here (thing that the vampires didnt). aka The thrower to be sure to get blitzer and the catchers to be sure to get the ball. The sprint is very spread in this team, but fine, its a elitist team after all ^^
proposition #1 : Maybe made the blitzer 3/1 and remove the block on the second alternative competence choice (just block&sprint // ball ; or maybe block // ball&sprint) And just 3 blitzers in the deck, not 4?

We see the reflexion behind the linemen with 1/1 (the team didn't have cheat competence, the high elf are more armored than other elf team and have a "great standard") but they have a great ball control, too great surely (7 players with ball, little too op i guess). Less ball control or retire the 1 power on downed linemen?
proposition #2 : retire 1 blitzer, add 1 linemen, 5 linemen in the team but are 1/1 and good sprint number to get good positional.
team upgrade and champions are fine

It's juste a review and the opinion of our group, not a critic. Again, thx for the dedication to create this league and the job done!

Cya
Sorry for my poor english ^^

Z44r

Thanks you for the praise and feedback

I have not forgotten this project, and i've working on it from time to time. I havent posted the latest changed but yes i did notice that the High Elf won a bit more then the rest of the teams.

One of the changed a did was to reduce the amount of blizters to 3, so yes i do agree with you .

Now i have a question to you: Were the teams fun to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.