Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mine deck for Derelict ship is only 11 cards, rather than the standard 8, and contains no passages. It's all rooms.

Its this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yup. You should have enough Passage cards in your other decks without adding more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
The Mine deck for Derelict ship is only 11 cards, rather than the standard 8, and contains no passages. It's all rooms.

Its this right?

My mine, Cynder, Jargono and Targa decks don't include any passages either. Might be because I left them in the box though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see. I keep all of my mine decks separate. Easier to search for tiles that way. At the beginning of each mission, we draw a world card to determine which mine deck we are using, this way we only ever need to search through one set of tiles.

I'll just insert the 6 passage cards from another deck when the Derelict Ship is chosen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
I see. I keep all of my mine decks separate. Easier to search for tiles that way. At the beginning of each mission, we draw a world card to determine which mine deck we are using, this way we only ever need to search through one set of tiles.

I'll just insert the 6 passage cards from another deck when the Derelict Ship is chosen.

I have mixed all minecards from all three of my expansions together, but I don't search for maptiles either. Every minecard is marked with a letter and number, every maptile with the corresponding letter and number. Then I have them sorted in a file carrier with two maptiles per pocket. Easy setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jee Fu
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I grab every card I can find with the same backing within 5 miles of me, and then shuffle them all together while cackling madly. I have committed every Advanced Encounter and Tile to memory. While cackling madly.

- Jee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.