Christian Ahlin
Sweden
flag msg tools
This is MakerOfGames first card game, Tatorship!

Players: 2-4
Game Time: 30 minutes
Ages: 14+

Current phase: Placeholder graphics

Overview
Enough is enough, let's break these silly democracies down and find out who is the greatest dic!

In this highly educational and frighteningly relevant card game, you get to destroy a democracy and thus learn how they work.

Each player gets a state and a Tator, and try to tackle events by using reaction cards. This earns resources that are used to bribe, trick or gain public approval and eventually win an election! Be the first to remove the citizens basic rights and you've won the game!

Components
1 State sheet
71 cards
- 6 dictator cards
- 16 reaction cards
- 17 minor law cards
- 32 event cards

Countries the game is currently banned in
None yet!

Playtest Links
Download Print & Play Files
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex bermudez
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
This is hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kell
United States
Lino Lakes
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend using a different font for the rules at least, should be fine on the cards but I'll let you know after playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Ahlin
Sweden
flag msg tools
I do got an art director and he hates my font choices as well!

I promise it will look better after he has redone it. As soon as the components and rules are locked down he'll redesign everything.

Check out www.triniton.se for previous finished work, when he has been able to put his touch on it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kell
United States
Lino Lakes
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! I can't wait to bust this game out when I'm playing with some Trump supporters. This game looks rather tasteful and like it will actually be fun and funny compared to all of others that are reflecting on the political climate that I've seen on Kickstarter. I'm very excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.