Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Unfair» Forums » General

Subject: I think we play Unfair too much. We tried to score the resort we stayed at. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Goldberg
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I took my family to an indoor waterpark resort this weekend and the entire time I kept saying to my wife and kids "I feel like we're staying inside someone's Unfair park."

It was a hotel with a jungle theme. It had a connected indoor water park with several upgrades. Steakhouse and Italian restaurants attached. They capped entry at one point (15 stars!) We tried to figure out how many points the place was worth at one point. Hopefully, you can tell from the (bad) photo how surreal this was for us considering what big fans we are and how much we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Dimanarig
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A hotel with a jungle theme sounds really weird. I think they might have a blueprint they want to accomplish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
That has made my day, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev
Australia
flag msg tools
I had the same reaction when walking around Disneyland Paris a few months back. Granted I haven't unfortunately been able to play Unfair as much as I'd like, but I couldn't help but think of the themed rides/restaurants with upgrades and information kiosks. You can't help it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is absolutely fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wrigley
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like it needed some ninjasninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
So it sounds like you played with the Gangster and Jungle packs. Did you go there because of a Sponsorship Deal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Ford
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
Our Turn! Podcast
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Malistar22 wrote:
So it sounds like you played with the Gangster and Jungle packs. Did you go there because of a Sponsorship Deal?

No, it was probably a Media Blitz.

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.