Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
played a 5 player game, folks were holding onto cubes, so the bag ended up being short. when seeding the board where do i start seeding at?

since there are cubes missing from the bag some spaces didnt receive cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you start with the market and work your way down. I usually go market >> Travel >> Harvest >> Guild Hall >> Family >> Church >> Crafts.

I'm assuming you are using Tavern so I would fit tavern between Family and Church. But I'm sure you can do it the other way around also, as long as you are consistent to avoid being accused of favouring the action you are wanting to do that round
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I foundanother thread asking the same question, and it seems there's no definite answer. This is something that shouldn't normally happen, but can do if people hoard cubes like crazy.

If you're playing with 5 players, remember to include the extra cubes that come with the Inn expansion, and there should be enough.

If not, all you can do is come up with a solution that your group is happy with. Pedro's suggestion is one possibility. I'd be inclined to just give each player a piece of paper and write on it how many cubes they have of each colour, so they can hand back as many as are needed (as suggested in the other thread).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar but not exactly the same. Was curious on how to seed the board. I did see that but it didn't answer my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Good job, Walter. You broke the game! I don't think their is an official way to seed the board because typically it doesn't matter. So you just need to houserule it and move on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Good job, Walter. You broke the game! I don't think their is an official way to seed the board because typically it doesn't matter. So you just need to houserule it and move on.

Lol too funny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilias Sellountos
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just make a note or use any out of game counter/marker/cubes/beads of what cubes players own and put as many as necessary back in the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.