Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Benson
United States
Pleasanton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the files were removed as this game went to kickstarter, but I read the kickstarter was not successful. Will the PnP files return or is there another future for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Peet
United States
Milford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Way Out There...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sonicwarhol wrote:
I see the files were removed as this game went to kickstarter, but I read the kickstarter was not successful. Will the PnP files return or is there another future for this game?

Benjamin,

Thank you for your interest in this game. To be straightforward, I have no intention of ever making a print and play version of this game available to the public again. I have an ongoing thread called Stop the Germs! New Developments that has updated information on the game if you care to check it out.

I would like to make the game available for purchase at some point but I have not come to how that will be done yet. I will continue to give updates in the new developments thread as things move forward.

Just FYI, the print and play version that I had offered when the game was first designed is much different than the version that was posted on Kickstarter last year. You can find the differences here.

Thanks again for the interest and happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.