Pisa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Often I need to find game for X players. How can I search by this?

I think can be a great option..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use this, but does require you to have an external store account (free) like Google Drive or MS OneDrive.

http://www.bgg2pdf.com/#/

And although a little old, this GL has some tools that are still valid.

Software Tools for Board Games, RPG's and BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
To the right of the search box at the top of the page, click on Adv. Search and search from X to X players, not exact (or you'll get X player only games).

However, this, for common player numbers, is likely to produce thousands of results. You may be better off posting in the Recommendations forum with a title like, "[X] player game that [description]".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pisa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you!

This file are always updated with site? But how can include all games of BGG with Bgg2Pdf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pisa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
To the right of the search box at the top of the page, click on Adv. Search and search from X to X players, not exact (or you'll get X player only games).

However, this, for common player numbers, is likely to produce thousands of results. You may be better off posting in the Recommendations forum with a title like, "[X] player game that [description]".
thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Van Der Werf
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Use Adv. search gives you a ton of results often and often mentions games which you could play at some player count but you don't want to.

It's better to use this geeklist:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/205922/how-many-players-p...

It uses the voting results for best with/recommended/not recommended to compile the best games for X players and a certain complexity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
11maranzano wrote:
Thank you!

This file are always updated with site? But how can include all games of BGG with Bgg2Pdf?

You supply it your BGG username, it syncs the library at that moment, and generates a report.

This is the most comprehensive way to find the best player count for a game... the BGG Adv search just pulls publisher data of player counts - which are not a realistic view of "good" or "best" player counts for a title.

It's like recommended ages 9 to 99.... We know that most never reach 99 years of age.

Honestly, I find the BGG search on player count quite useless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pisa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.