Subject: Pismo za Druga Starog rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Veljko Dobrijevic
Croatia
Split
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is a custom retheme of the game Love Letter, which doesn't seem to have an entry of it's own (although I see several other Love Letter rethemes have their own entry, maybe someone should make one for this game ?).
I bought it on vacation in Serbia, it's made by a small group of people there. It's called "Pismo za Druga Starog" or "Letter to Old Comrade", in which Old Comrade alludes to Comrade Tito, that is Marshal Josip Broz Tito (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Broz_Tito), the commander of the partisan resistance forces in Yugoslavia in WW2 and the postwar leader of (the second) Yugoslavia until his death. You can see his image on the back of the box and on the card (both on the left). Other cards have been replaced with other notable figures from the WW2 resistance (and Tito's wife ). The tokens are shaped as five-pointed red stars because that was their symbol.
Please no political comments, this is a GAME !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Smith
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are quite a few fanbased re-themes already in the files section of Love Letter.
Perhaps the creators could put an entry in there as this version looks amazing and deserves to be appreciated by love letter players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veljko Dobrijevic
Croatia
Split
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt many Love Letter players world-wide can read cyrilic, but I will try to pass on your suggestion to the authors...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.