Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Vogel
United States
Hamilton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the PERIL AWAITS small-box expansion when I bought Delve at Origins 2017. Were there also promo cards there, and if so, what were they? I don't recall if I got them or not, but if I didn't, I want to! It's a fun game! Pete was also kind enough to sign my copy, which was very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Black
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You'll probably have to count your cards and see if they line up with the counts in the rulebook. KS backers don't have their copies yet so probably not going to be able to help you yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Vogel
United States
Hamilton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. A friend who also bought DELVE sent me a photo of his promo cards and I was able to search my deck, and I found that I _did_ receive the promos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold on. There are promos for the game that were handed out at Origins that KS backers who got the Deluxe version will NOT be getting ?

If so, thats not cool angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Hold on. There are promos for the game that were handed out at Origins that KS backers who got the Deluxe version will NOT be getting ?

If so, thats not cool angry

They are the same promos that KS backers will receive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.