Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
yeah? well… y’know, that’s just like, uh… your opinion, man…
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm still waiting for hero expansion #5, which seems not to be available yet (at least not in Germany). Thus, I don't know the Mariner yet. I heard his abilities are connected to seashore regions.

I'm in the process of redesigning the board, so I want to make sure that all correct regions are connected to the sea. Could you be so kind and have a look if this list is complete & correct? (I'm especially unsecure about Wolf Pass)

Thanx!!!
---
Angel Tear Falls
Bounty Bay
Fire River
Mermaid Harbour
Minotaur Forest
Monarch City
Seabird Port
Seagaul Lagoon
Wolf Pass
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do a nice job on the map, you might consider reaching out to Ian Dudley at Eagle Games, he might be interested in updating the game's map. I've seen several fans of the game listed in the expansion credits, so perhaps you can add yourself to the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
yeah? well… y’know, that’s just like, uh… your opinion, man…
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Neil, good idea. But I doubt that our redesign will be officially helpful, as I plan to leave the Elmore style.
But if our map turns out to be cool, I'll ask Eagle Games or Richard Launius (who I regard as exceptionally community supportive) if we can post it here.

Anyone any more comments regarding seashore areas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.