Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find myself going back and forth between the original rules and the article too many times, because it is not clear how they relate, as one process is changed to another. In addition, the "Reserve' step should be called Reinforcement Pile. Here is the proper sequence as far as I can tell:

NIGHT PROCEDURE: Dixie Gettysburg Historical Scenario (File Article)

1. DISENGAGEMEMENT

All Attacking Cards still disputing positions must be Disengaged according to the normal rules.

2. NIGHT REINFORCEMENTS

Place the cards noted on The Reinforcement Table as 'Night Reinforcements' For Day 2 or 3 in your Rear Reserve, along with any others already there.

3. REORGANIZATION

Roll 1 die for each card that routed the previous day (not Special Cards). If a 5 or 6 is rolled send these cards to the Rear Reserve also; otherwise they become permanent casualties and are out of the game (save for later scoring).

4. REDEPLOYMENT

CSA first, both players may place all cards now in their Rear Reserve in any of the three Reserve positions, or on any friendly board positions, subject to stacking limits. You may not otherwise alter card locations. Cards are placed face down.

5. CREATE REINFORCEMENT DECK (STARTING DAY 2) OR TRACK 18 TURNS (STARTING DAY 3)

Day 2: Create a Reinforcement Deck with cards noted as "Reserve" on the Reinforcement Chart.

Day 3: Prepare to track 18 turns, as there is no new Reinforcement Deck.

6. NIGHT MOVES

CSA First, each player makes 3 moves (no Engaging or Firing). No Forced Marches may be made at this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple As the person who originally posted the File scenario, I asked Kent to look in, since he wouldn't have subscribed to these new threads on an old game. Thanks for taking a look, pal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.