Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason La Mar
United States
hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone as a Minecart backer of the Kickstarter I received the mine terrain. I'm bit sadden by no rules or anything attached to this as it could add cover like in Tredarra. Hence that what I'm going to use it for but I have a Question for all receivers of Wave 2....

did your mine cart terrain included 2 barrels & 2 boxes or just one of each... yes technically two boxes were connected and there was that tiny barrel but I just wanted to see if I'm missing anything because the KS clearly states 2 barrels and 2 crates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought all the extra Brimstone add-ons for my friend.

3 barrel & square crate combos
1 large barrel and mini barrel combo (I glued the mini barrel on top.)
1 minecart with tracks & backstop
1 pair of boxes with a thermos & pickaxe

There are no instructions. You use the cover rules from Trederra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason La Mar
United States
hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the crate & Barrel combo is from Treddera because if not, I don't have that (but I got 3 with treddera)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
There was supposed to be a set of terrain objects that come with Wave 2. Hopefully in plastic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost everything came loose for Kickstarter backers (although Trederra came in a box), so it was tough for me to tell what belonged where. I just opened the manuals and looked through them for the assembly instructions for the miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was searching the original KS and found this pic of terrain add-on #2. I know I got all add-ons so I assume these will be in Wave 2. I assume these will be a box set at some point like the doorways. Anyone that found these in their box, were these in plastic or resin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
These are plastic bits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
razor367 wrote:
These are plastic bits.

Yay, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jee Fu
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no official rules that come with this stuff - it's just extra production value. As Autoduelist stated tho, you can totally apply the Trederra cover rules to these pieces. You will have to come up with your own rules about where/when to place them (assuming you're not in Trederra).

- Jee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason La Mar
United States
hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How I'm deciding placement is that if the map-tile looks like a terrain belongs, I'll put one there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To keep in line with the rest of the game, there should be a die roll and tables for each World to determine when and where you place the cover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I got my Wave 2 a couple of days ago I've been slowly checking everything. I will say I'm disappointed with the Mine Terrain. I wish we got 2 copies of the sprue. Technically we got 2 barrels but that little one is so small I'm just going to glue it to one of the boxes so it doesn't get lost. And technically we got 2 crates, but they are one prop so you can't use them on 2 different tiles. For $20 retail it's a bit lackluster.

If they decide to make this a full expansion they might consider putting 2 or 3 of the sprues in the box along with some rules and cards. Or design a second one that just includes a bunch of full size barrels/crates.

So far this is the only thing I'm disappointed with. Otherwise, the rest of the content is amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.