5 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: missprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
efren almenglo
Spain
flag msg tools
chainmail stash card missprint ?, chainmail emporium card missprint? or none?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you please clarify your question?
What do you think might be a misprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
efren almenglo
Spain
flag msg tools
Helikoputtrik wrote:
Can you please clarify your question?
What do you think might be a misprint?

The is a chainmail on stash and another one at emporium for 90 coins. This only happens with chainmail, no other item is on both places. It could be an exception
In other hand i'm sure you already know what happens with spear. That last made me think about

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not only the chainmail. If memory serves there are other items that are both in the Stash and the Emporium (others of the armor, the Scimitar, etc.).

You'll note that you do not have sufficient armor to outfit a full party of 5 in the Emporium. The ability to purchase the same armor that you have in your Stash from the Emporium allows you to outfit more heroes in better armor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
efren almenglo
Spain
flag msg tools
Skaak wrote:
It's not only the chainmail. If memory serves there are other items that are both in the Stash and the Emporium (others of the armor, the Scimitar, etc.).

You'll note that you do not have sufficient armor to outfit a full party of 5 in the Emporium. The ability to purchase the same armor that you have in your Stash from the Emporium allows you to outfit more heroes in better armor.

You're absolutly right. I dind't realize there are other 3 items in both places: scimitar, broad sword ande stubbed leather.

End thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.