Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it. Simple and easy to use.
Are you going to make room for unlocked stretch goals like menagerie?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sliiiiiiick. I like!

Though I would like to see a section summarizing the various 'free' actions a person can take, perhaps even a second sheet hitting on some of the bigger ones like location take overs, etc.

A reminder that you gain honor when people use spaces you control and easily forgotten things like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an iconographic reminder in the play space that the inn costs two resources to use? I like how the other locations spell out the cost of activation right on the tile, though get that the inn could get crowded quickly with all that icon-ing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm so gaining a proficiency is no longer a free action...... very interesting. Is this the result of playtesting feedback?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Green 1 wrote:
I like it. Simple and easy to use.
Are you going to make room for unlocked stretch goals like menagerie?

Absolutely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:
Hmmm so gaining a proficiency is no longer a free action...... very interesting. Is this the result of playtesting feedback?

It's not final. We're doing the A-B testing for it now. The objective is to make the decisions simpler. I'll have consensus very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:
Is there an iconographic reminder in the play space that the inn costs two resources to use? I like how the other locations spell out the cost of activation right on the tile, though get that the inn could get crowded quickly with all that icon-ing

The visual language will get a sweeping update prior to final files going to manufacturing. Great point!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:

The prototype I played last Thursday had the cost if gaining companions, relics, traits, etc. on the main player board right by the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Schultze
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:
Sliiiiiiick. I like!

Though I would like to see a section summarizing the various 'free' actions a person can take, perhaps even a second sheet hitting on some of the bigger ones like location take overs, etc.

A reminder that you gain honor when people use spaces you control and easily forgotten things like that.

First it's great to have this turn cards. But I can only agree to Big T's points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mosher
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Are there other ways to upgrade blocks outside of the Monastery tile? If not, then the "Act on a map tile/Upgrade a block" action is redundant, no?

And I'd like to +1 the "free action cheat sheet" idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Baxder wrote:
Are there other ways to upgrade blocks outside of the Monastery tile? If not, then the "Act on a map tile/Upgrade a block" action is redundant, no?

And I'd like to +1 the "free action cheat sheet" idea.

My impression is that the 'upgrade a block' action can be used wherever you are on the board. However you're using an entire action to upgrade one block. If you're at the monastery and have the required attributes you can upgrade MULTIPLE blocks with one action! BOOYA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.