Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You place those tokens on top of all the pre-printed bonus rewards that are on the game board. They are used to randomize the store and Public building area bonus rewards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelson Cox
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cabralicus wrote:
You place those tokens on top of all the pre-printed bonus rewards that are on the game board. They are used to randomize the store and Public building area bonus rewards.

I guess I missed those in the unboxing videos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Glyn
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Twitter @kyleglyn reddit /u/kyleglyn
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will these be sold separately as EGG has done with other Vital games and their KS exclusives? Edward spoke pretty highly of these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For our 6th play of Lisboa we used them and we thought they were good as well. Hopefully EGG will sell them separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle Gryphon Games always has their Kickstarter extras available on their website and select OLFS/FLGS partners. The partners can be found on the main Lisboa Kickstarter page for different countries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
You already played 6 games of Lisboa? That is nice. So I beleive you are enjoying e game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
"Played 6 games of Lisboa"

Meanwhile the EU backers copies haven't even been put on a boat yet to come from the factory. A bit disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for that, but I beleive you know the reason of the delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have my copy either but I am still glad others have their copies and I know it will still be fun whether it arrives tomorrow or next month.

If it's not here by September though, I am going postal!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
You already played 6 games of Lisboa? That is nice. So I believe you are enjoying e game.

A friend shipped my copy to me from Origins. I am retired, thus more time. I am not sure if I like the game or not as I haven't seen consistent application of strategies. I don't like games where there's only a couple of ways to win, and while there is a TON going on in Lisboa, that doesn't necessarily mean there's a TON of different ways to win against competent competitive players.

Having been burnt by A Feast for Odin and LeHavre (naturally that's my opinion) I will continue to play Lisboa until I see what's what .

I post my board game plays publicly on Facebook under my name, if anyone is interested. I will be playing again Friday night and maybe Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there are a few easy strategies that you can try in your first games like, the shipping strategy seeling a lot and pushing the prices of the land really high, or the public buildings where you focus on the architects, or the employer strategy by getting the end game clergy tiles. Dominance streets control is a good one to follow. Just go after the rigth clergy tiles for those.

You can also go very strong in economy by building a big economic engine that may end up with 5 or 6 reais in discount or getting rubble for free, or you may build a powerfull influence engine with officials at the offices, denying other players to visiting without high influence cost. This usualy result well in the first half of the game.

You can abuse the Royal favors to take a lot of extra actions, or you can go really fast on the churching score if you have the tile who allows you to speed up your moves on that track.

Usually, you can determine your leading strategy by the combos you create with clergy tiles, portfolio cards and decrees.

Learning how to read the board and other players is essencial to have control on the game. Once you lear how to do this everything will be clear to you.
For instance is really easy to pick up a street to build a store, if you notice that you are the only one to have the right architect to build one of the available public buildings.

Or if players are interested or not in a particular decree.

I really beleive that reading the board and other players is the key to play this game well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:

I really beleive that reading the board and other players is the key to play this game well.

From all of the things going on in the game with what appears to be a multitude of alternate paths to victory, my initial impression from reading the rules (I have not played yet) is that there may not a lot of player interaction. So I am encouraged by Mr. Lacerda's valuable insights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.