6 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Update #68 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread created for this yet considering how dead everything is surrounding Massive Darkness right now. Calm before the storm I suppose? At any rate, last we heard on June 6th we would be getting our first ship schedules "next week". It seems there was (yet another) delay. Just short of three weeks later we finally have some information on containers that have shipped! The information is below:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
USA and the rest of the World

9 Containers already shipped:

ATHOS 724E
3 Containers
ETD: June 18
ETA: July 17

COSCO DEVELOPMENT 037E
3 Containers
ETD: June 25
ETA: July 27

MSC ANTIGUA 725E
3 Containers
ETD: June 25
ETA: July 27

And two more should be shipped today. We will post the ships names and ETA’s once it’s provided to us.

Europe

Packages should be ready by June 28th and will ship shortly after that.

ETA: July 25

Australia

Ships will be loaded next week. We should have more information on this soon.

APAC

Pledges will be packed until the end of the month and will start shipping in the first part of July.

Canada

Ships should be loading this week.

ETA: July 24

Please note that once the product arrives it still has to:

1. Pass through customs
2. Get sent to our Distribution Hubs
3. Get processed
4. Shipped out locally

Unfortunately there is no real time-frame to give on how long that takes, as it varies from Hub to Hub, as well as a number of other factors. On average, however, its usually no more than few weeks.

Also please note that there is usually a delay in us receiving Shipping/Tracking Notifications from the Hubs, but we will send those out as soon as they are available to us.

So it looks like the containers should be arriving at Hubs by the middle or end of July for those already shipped (or shipping soon). Once there it should be another 2 weeks until they start getting shipped to backers. I'm guessing that means people should be getting their shipments around the middle of August, with most of us receiving them late August/early September? Finally the long wait might finally be over?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a thread for this, here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1802929/update-68-shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
deathleech wrote:
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread created for this yet...

That's usually a good clue that there already is a thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops, my bad! Last I looked in that section there hadn't been anything posted in over a month, and that was when I looked just recently. I suppose I should subscribe to that section as well though. Not like the updates are all in the same area anyways, there's only a couple in the news section and most are here so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Eric, very cool! Guess I better order some paints and brushes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Windship2Mars wrote:
Thanks for the update Eric, very cool! Guess I better order some paints and brushes...

Almost done with my Black Plague deadeye archers. I'll be plenty ready to slap paint on Massive Darkness in a month or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.