Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey M
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could this happen to be released by GenCon or is it a later release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Best inrfo we have at this time is based on wild guesses which you can find in this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew D
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
"It should be available at Gencon" according to the Catalyst rep in the video posted here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's put it this way - if it's not ready by Gen Con it will hurt Catalyst way more than it hurts you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Z
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DiceTower guys did a short interview with Randall at the Origins (?) and recently released the footage. So, according to Randall, they plan to bring "oodles" of games to the GenCon, and then expect the retail release "in September, maybe October".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There were plenty of copies at Gencon, here's hoping we don't have to wait all the way until October for it to hit retail. I wanted to bring Dragonfire home with me but literally had no more space in the two extra suitcases I brought to carry games home. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin John
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eviljelloman wrote:
...but literally had no more space in the two extra suitcases I brought to carry games home. cry

Cmon man, duct tape it to the suitcase!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eviljelloman wrote:
There were plenty of copies at Gencon, here's hoping we don't have to wait all the way until October for it to hit retail. I wanted to bring Dragonfire home with me but literally had no more space in the two extra suitcases I brought to carry games home. cry

When traveling and bringing home (new) games, it is often wise to learn the ancient art of box repacking. You can often fit a smaller game into a larger game's box, repacking the components to fit into all the air they sell you for free. Do this enough times and you can fit in a few extra boxes into the suitcases for transit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
eviljelloman wrote:

When traveling and bringing home (new) games, it is often wise to learn the ancient art of box repacking. You can often fit a smaller game into a larger game's box, repacking the components to fit into all the air they sell you for free. Do this enough times and you can fit in a few extra boxes into the suitcases for transit.

Oh, I did some of this. The problem is that there were too many large boxes that wouldn't fit inside of other boxes without box surgery, and I wasn't willing to go that far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.