Hide
8 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about The Midnight Masks mission rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shiriel Cat
msg tools
1.I have to make a separate deck of cultists but to succeed this scenario we have to win it with 6 of cultists by difference type but I'd made 2 deck and it count only 5 cards how can we get the 6 of cultist deck or my cards are missing? (acolyte count as a cultists ? so if I attack them and then put to the act book to get paas?) Can I do that?

2.In the rules books not say how to create deck like first Campaign so I have no idea (which/how) many cards for encounter deck and which cards should put in cultist deck ? so I just see only the sign for it (it's look like a girl with long hair cover face) so I just separate it. is it right for deck for cultist? Or I have to pick the name in the text "cultists" separate from the encounter deck pleas help me

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
[spoiler warning]

one cultist is hidden behind one of the agenda cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
You set the special cultist deck with the five cards aside and don't shuffle it with the rest of the encounter deck.

The text in the szenario book even tells you that not all 6 cultists can be found in this special deck. 5 cards are totally normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 to above responses, also:

the acolyte's do not count as "unique" cultists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindgaard
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you can't find the last cultist, look here :

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The last unique cultist is The Masked Hunter on the back of Agenda 1A, Predator or Prey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coiote wrote:
[spoiler warning]

Just to avoid anyone being disappointed - you can put spoilers in your posts like this:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
one cultist is hidden behind one of the agenda cards

Use the [sp] button above the text field.

.. And if you do, it might also help to also say something non-spoiler like "yes, 5 is the right amount for the deck, just play the scenario and you'll see."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Corbett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In answer to your second question, the setup instructions for all three scenarios should be in a separate booklet inside the core box. If not you can download it from the FFG website here https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/8d/30...

This will also cover off your first question, although it has been answered by others!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Putnam
United States
Lowell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
to succeed this scenario we have to win it with 6 of cultists by difference type

This is not true. The last act says to defeat as many unique cultists as you can, not that you have to defeat all 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.