Steinar Nerhus
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
CTKShadow, gambrinus and myself are looking for another player rated 1200 or higher for a round of shuffle series games.

I will draw a random set of four factions (+color in case of F&I faction), and we will play four games where we get to play each faction once each.

I will draw the factions in such a way that there is no sandwich (because sandwiches are not fun).

We will play on the Loon Lakes map, which means that the games are not rated.

The games will be somewhat synchronized at the start, at least during dwelling placement and bonus tile selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for one more player rated 1200+ for a shuffle series
I'm in.

Greets
TerraTurtle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Stones wrote:
I will draw a random set of four factions (+color in case of F&I faction), and we will play four games where we get to play each faction once each.

I will draw the factions in such a way that there is no sandwich (because sandwiches are not fun).
Here's a web site which does this for you: https://ertrzyiks.github.io/terra-mystica-lobby/

It does not pick colors for expansion factions, nor does it care about sandwiches - it's up to you to click often enough until it comes up with a combo that suits your requirements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steinar Nerhus
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We are four! I will set up games tomorrow morning (in about 9 hours from now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp
Austria
flag msg tools
Great! Thx!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.