Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just had to replace a German Commander at end of month. The rules states to place is tech me262 two months ahead of his date but as he his being replaced at the end of a month this leaves only one month to deal with Me262 instead of 2. I scanned the rules and found a small note under the description for commanders 2.8.3 (5) Technology 'place the counter # months ahead of the 1st active month for the commander'.
I feel this could have been better explained in the monthly replace commander check. It seemed obvious but was not clear without scanning through rules again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... I agree. I struggled with step order in the monthly steps. I was going to move the calendar update earlier, but I ran into another problem (forget exactly what).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Another one that just came up is Ball Bearing I mission i got 8 vps the success states -1 Aircraft factory point / week for every point over 4. This seems to imply that in a 4 week month I will reduce aircraft production by 16 is this correct? Why write about weekly points when Aircraft factory point only occur at end of month.
I took it to mean reduce production for this month by 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the other Ballbearing Factory Secondary Mission, it should be -1 Aircraft Factory points / month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.