Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, my ass is going to Mars, or rather my ass pocket is going to Mars... shake

Ahem. I collected my copy from the post office today. I almost didn't pay enough attention and nearly binned the packaging! Fortunately, as I tend to look for flyers, adverts & such I spotted the solo rules sheet whistle

Thank you Board & Dice. Judging by the reviews, I'm sure I'll enjoy the game (hence my pre-order). cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DIFFLOCK wrote:
Yes, my ass is going to Mars, or rather my ass pocket is going to Mars... shake

Ahem. I collected my copy from the post office today. I almost didn't pay enough attention and nearly binned the packaging! Fortunately, as I tend to look for flyers, adverts & such I spotted the solo rules sheet whistle

Thank you Board & Dice. Judging by the reviews, I'm sure I'll enjoy the game (hence my pre-order). cool

Great! And good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Randi
Italy
Lecco
Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DIFFLOCK wrote:

I almost didn't pay enough attention and nearly binned the packaging! Fortunately, as I tend to look for flyers, adverts & such I spotted the solo rules sheet whistle

Thanks for the info! A friend is going to collect my games, so I better let him know that... thumbsup
Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.