Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
If wishes were fishes all wrapped up in rices
badge
we'd all have a plateful of sushi.
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the previous posts on getting $10 when you load $20 on your Amazon balance, getting $10 when you stream Prime video for the first time from an eligible device, and getting a $5 credit for adding the Amazon Assistant extension to your browser, it seems Amazon is offering at an opportunity for another $10 credit if you have prime (or get Prime) and (from what I can tell) have never signed into the Amazon app before:
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=mm_1_pd17_dem_m_lu/ref=s9_acss_...

According to the guidelines, you have to have Prime, and it has to be the first time you have ever signed in to the app with your account on a smartphone (at least, that's how I read it), and you have to sign in between now and July 31.
Supposedly, if you meet those conditions, they will email you a redemption code for $10 "within 7 days."

Really hoping it arrives in time for Prime Day as I am planning to stack all 4 credits on one order if able.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Allison
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:
In addition to the previous posts on getting $10 when you load $20 on your Amazon balance and getting $10 when you stream Prime video for the first time from an eligible device, it seems Amazon is offering at an opportunity for another $10 credit if you have prime (or get Prime) and (from what I can tell) have never signed into the Amazon app before:

According to the guidelines, you have to have Prime, and it has to be the first time you have ever signed in to the app with your account (at least, that's how I read it), and you have to sign in between now and July 31.
Supposedly, if you meet those conditions, they will email you a redemption code for $10 "within 7 days."

Really hoping it arrives in time for Prime Day as I am planning to stack all 3 credits on one order if able.

Does it have a specific link? I jumped the gun and went ahead and signed into the app before I clicked your link. It indicated I wasnt eligible but I assume that it's because I had signed in one minute before I clicked it. I just wanted to make sure it still works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bgamern8 wrote:

Does it have a specific link? I jumped the gun and went ahead and signed into the app before I clicked your link. It indicated I wasnt eligible but I assume that it's because I had signed in one minute before I clicked it. I just wanted to make sure it still works.

You shouldn't have to do anything related to a link.
According to the instructions:

"How to get your Coupon:
1. Download the Amazon app on your smartphone
2. Next, just open the app and sign in with your existing Amazon account ID and password
3. That's it! You should see an email with the $10 coupon redemption code within 7 days"

I just realized that step number one specified "smartphone," so while I believe it is the same app for smartphone or tablet, I hope that by signing in on my iPad did not negate my reception of the coupon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Allison
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:
bgamern8 wrote:

"How to get your Coupon:
2. Next, just open the app and sign in with your existing Amazon account ID and password
3. That's it! You should see an email with the $10 coupon redemption code within 7 days"

I just realized that step number one specified "smartphone," so while I believe it is the same app for smartphone or tablet, I hope that by signing in on my iPad did not negate my reception of the coupon.

I also did my iPad! I guess we'll find out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
fakewindow wrote:
bgamern8 wrote:

"How to get your Coupon:

Can you link the part of the Amazon this is on so I can read it on there? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zenman12 wrote:
Can you link the part of the Amazon this is on so I can read it on there? Thanks.

It's the link in the first post:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:
Zenman12 wrote:

It's the link in the first post:

If you are eligible for the promo, it will list "How to Get Your Coupon" in steps, as stated previously.
If ineligible, when you visit the page, right below the banner, it will say:
"Thank you for your interest in the Amazon app. This program is only for Prime customers without a previous sign-in to the Amazon app. Our records indicate that you have either signed in previously or are a not a Prime member and are therefore not eligible."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.