Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matus G
Slovakia
Prešov
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you please clarify these two issues about the boss fight?

1) Do I add adventure dice, that I am using for HPs to bosses attack and defense in the same way as I add adventure dice to monster stats in regular combat?

2) Do I use the same hero dice for all boss fight rounds, or I have to use a new hero dice for every round?

BTW, it's a nice little game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Jagodziński
Poland
Gostyń
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stosedem wrote:
1) Do I add adventure dice, that I am using for HPs to bosses attack and defense in the same way as I add adventure dice to monster stats in regular combat?

No

stosedem wrote:
2) Do I use the same hero dice for all boss fight rounds, or I have to use a new hero dice for every round?

You have to use a new hero dice for every round

stosedem wrote:
BTW, it's a nice little game.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Lauck
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I've another question, too. Can you reroll a die and lose one health, even if you have active dice? Lets say I don't have an active die and reroll one (and lose 1 health) and I roll a 1, can I reroll a second die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matus G
Slovakia
Prešov
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Michał! So I have played it (and lost) correctly.

Alexander, I would say no. I think this is possible only while traveling, when you need a specific number to roll. But I can be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Jagodziński
Poland
Gostyń
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Angrax wrote:
Oh, I've another question, too. Can you reroll a die and lose one health, even if you have active dice? Lets say I don't have an active die and reroll one (and lose 1 health) and I roll a 1, can I reroll a second die?

You can even reroll the same dice (and lose 1 helth )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan VanArsdall
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, can you lose 1 health to reroll a die anytime during the game as many times as you like, to use for any action, event or movement?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Jagodziński
Poland
Gostyń
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrvanarsdall wrote:
So, can you lose 1 health to reroll a die anytime during the game as many times as you like, to use for any action, event or movement?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nauran R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I tested your pnp game yesterday evening. And I really liked it. Very nice game. Or should I say game-core? I think some extra scenario-specific rules and new heroes will it make even better!!

Kezia wrote:
jrvanarsdall wrote:

Yes

But only the boss fight was a bit disappointing. In the other fights it was like "yeah, I will take some risk and keep the better dice" and boss fight was more like ...calculating,calculating,calc.. "Ah, okay! That works!". (Maybe because I ran into with 3 dice left). I think some luck here would keep tension better. I didn't know about the rule above. But i think this is nice. You should take it in the rules as a kind of "free action" like the "diamonds".

Can't wait to try the next adventure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Niziołek
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
First Every scenario will have its own special mechanic + every hero will be different with his unique ability..

Second Every boss fight will be different!

So don't worry we have plenty ideas to add but our main problem is time

Btw we would like to give a draft version of the second adventure by the end of the week! So you community can add or suggest some changes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nauran R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Thanks for your answer! Great to hear, that you are planning a lot of variety. Know the problam with time...
Looking forward to the next scenario! Great game.

Btw. just to be shure: Walking within a space (divided in three parts) i don't have to exhaust a dice? (cause there's no ">=2" sign.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Niziołek
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Yep, you are right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.