Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the game is dead so just enjoy what you have. Haabro proves they cannot manage Heroscape ever again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
Well the game is dead so just enjoy what you have. Haabro proves they cannot manage Heroscape ever again.

Is there any evidence of that, other than no releases recently?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, you posted this to the wrong game. Try Shadows Over Innistrad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fiend
United States
Avon Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
Um, you posted this to the wrong game. Try Shadows Over Innistrad.

Corrected. Thanks.

Quote:
Well the game is dead so just enjoy what you have. Hasbro proves they cannot manage Heroscape ever again.

This is really too bad. This could have been a GREAT game if they really did it right because it's the fun of MAGIC without the expense. HEROSCAPE just didn't "grab" me but this game had great potential if they included more of the HS terrain. I sold the HS I had for x2 what I paid for it but luckily held on to a bunch of terrain tiles I now use for this game. Also more scenarios and units whose costs let them easily slide in or out of other Planeswalkers army setup as it's too difficult to re-arrange and come up with 500 points exactly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone thought it was dead before the last expansion, so let's get official word before making assumptions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.