Subject: Dark Stone Deposit Encounter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MICHAEL MCGUIRE
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do all players roll a D6 after the "Then..."?
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, I believe that the group just nominates a person to roll. Maybe the Lantern Bearer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cenobite
Poland
flag msg tools
When I stumble upon (for example) "each player takes DX sanity loss" in my adventures I'm never sure if it is determined for all players or everyone rolls individually. Thematically it seems it should be rolled individually since characters should react differently to the same events (like wounds from cave-in or reactions on something frightening).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player makes their own roll (provided there isn't a symbol on the card indicating otherwise - sometimes there's a random hero symbol meaning only the random hero is impacted.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jee Fu
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CommanderMcG wrote:
Do all players roll a D6 after the "Then..."?
Thank you.

In this case, it's only 1 Roll. The "Then..." roll is just for seeing if there are monsters in the room. It would have said "All Heroes roll a D6 .." if it meant other wise - or it would have had the symbol next to the text that means the same thing.

- Jee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
It kind of depends on what came before the 'then', which we don't have with the body of the original question (remember I don't have any cards to look at.) devil

I have to look at every new rules question now (no matter how incomplete) to make sure something doesn't escape the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.