BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Why cant i find this game?!?!! 1900s Parker Brothers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jocelyn Morris
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools

Hi all!! I really need help finding this game. Ive had it 2 years now and still have not found this EXACT one ANYWHERE!!!! I have looked on ebay amazon fb twitter etsy and board game groups. I have also called parker brothers. This is a Parker Brothers Letters and Anagrams game. I would love to sell it but I have a feeling it MAY be worth some money. I do have it posted on etsy under mosley discounts so if you see it there that's because I have listed it... any suggestions? I have the original paper work and instructions with it as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Letters and Anagrams is the game entry. I see a few on eBay for the original copy for about $20-30. Looks like yours is a later version. I doubt you'll get more that that for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Morris
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
bummer okay thank you very much!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talmadge
United States
Clinton
CT
flag msg tools
REFEREE MADNESS
badge
I'm wasting your time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Over 300 copies of this on etsy alone!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An aside: I'm reading F. Scott Fitzgerald's Tender Is the Night (1934), and one character invited another to a game of anagrams, dumping a whole lot of cardboard letters onto the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.