Subject: Action Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that the action dice are green (for explore), gray (for gather and for the unwind action), blue (for research and for the heal action), and brown (for the build and for the manage actions).

From both the rules and from Ignacy's videos, the heal, unwind and manage actions dont appear to need dice rolls to be successful (they only require one action pound to be used successfully), so why are the dice assigned to them in this way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting point...
Could there possibly be Events that trigger a roll from an action occurring in these facilitates??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antares Rangers wrote:
Interesting point...
Could there possibly be Events that trigger a roll from an action occurring in these facilitates??

All I can see (from looking at the game board in the rules) is that the rooms themselves have tech spots that might be disabled that then requires you to reroll success dice. But doesn't that usually mean you had to roll a dice in the first place, or does that just mean here that you must now roll a dice for potential success?
Interesting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if the CPUs break in those rooms you will have to roll for a success.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Leo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattpburgess wrote:
The rules state that the action dice are green (for explore), gray (for gather and for the unwind action), blue (for research and for the heal action), and brown (for the build and for the manage actions).

From both the rules and from Ignacy's videos, the heal, unwind and manage actions dont appear to need dice rolls to be successful (they only require one action pound to be used successfully), so why are the dice assigned to them in this way?

Yes! There is one room that is always an auto success regardless of events through. I think that's the +1 moral tokens room. I think this is Ignacy having pity on us .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
blnichol wrote:
[...] I think that's the +1 moral tokens room. I think this is Ignacy having pity on us .

In the game context, he has no pity for us.
There must to be something hidden in the intricacies of the app's algorithm to prey upon players. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.