Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Chapman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I'd just like to say thank you to Bellwether Games for quickly and efficiently taking care of replacing the missing pink bait crystals that I had an issue with in my copy of Coldwater Crown.

I have to admit that I was half way through a two player game before we noticed that there was something fishy with the lack of pink bait not getting pulled from the bag during play!

A quick email to Bellwether Games produced a very quick reply with the missing parts showing up a few days later - excellent customer service!

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I ask which email address you used.
I have tried contacting them via their web site but didn't get a reply.

Highlandspring wrote:
Hi all,

I'd just like to say thank you to Bellwether Games for quickly and efficiently taking care of replacing the missing pink bait crystals that I had an issue with in my copy of Coldwater Crown.

I have to admit that I was half way through a two player game before we noticed that there was something fishy with the lack of pink bait not getting pulled from the bag during play!

A quick email to Bellwether Games produced a very quick reply with the missing parts showing up a few days later - excellent customer service!

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hoyle
United States
Carbondale
IL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
tamlaras wrote:
Can I ask which email address you used.
I have tried contacting them via their web site but didn't get a reply.

Highlandspring wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks again!

Send me an email to dennis@bellwethergames.com and we'll get you squared away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.