Hide
6 Posts

Legendary: X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Mutant-Hunting Super Sentinels Broken? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viet Tran
msg tools
Has anyone played this scheme yet? I played it with just Legendary X-men heroes and what I was hoping would be an awesome climactic game with Onslaught as the Mastermind. I found that Piercing energy just destroyed the sentinels for only 1 VP. Might try to add a disclaimer that the sentinel upgrades also add +2 VP for purposes of piercing energy. I'm finding piercing energy to break some things. Oh well I suppose thats how the game goes with so many expansions... Still enjoying the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stroud
msg tools
Yeah, we survived the scheme easily also for the same reason. And Banshee was the only hero we played with that time with piercing energy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So are you worried about the scheme being broken to play against, or Piercing Energy being broken to use?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viet Tran
msg tools
Yeah I was gonna edit my post to say Piercing Energy is broken in conjunction with this specific scheme. But 4th of july got in the way. If you play it with the other sets im sure itll be fine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
I assume the same goes with killbots.

But how is this different than legacy virus and tech heroes?

Or any scheme that tries to get you to buy certain cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure that just because Piercing Energy is very effective against this scheme means that either one is broken. If you feel that it takes the challenge out of it, just don't combine them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.