Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iavor Diatchki
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Hello,

The rules say explicitly that after you get the bonus associated with a 5 power action, you keep the token in front of you.

However, I can't seem to find anything that uses this token, so why am I keeping it as opposed to just returning it to the box?

Whenever I've run into questions like this in the past, it usually means that I am missing something from the rules, so what is it this time?

Iavor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Grrr
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that one of the goals is to collect 5, other than that no reason to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a bonus card that you score for having a mix of 5 tokens/foreign agents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jake11Simon wrote:
I believe that one of the goals is to collect 5, other than that no reason to do so.

Yes. If that particular goal is not in the game, then there is no reason to keep them around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Todea
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the game, the player with the most 5 power tokens is awarded the 'Most powerful player' award and has to show his might by bending a 50mm thick, 1 metre long steel tube at least 90 degrees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Hunt
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tzutzy wrote:
At the end of the game, the player with the most 5 power tokens is awarded the 'Most powerful player' award and has to show his might by bending a 50mm thick, 1 metre long steel tube at least 90 degrees.

I must be getting old. I can remember a time when the classic "test of strength" was one's ability to tear a phone book in half. But lately, whenever I offer that challenge to anyone younger than me (a fast-growing group), I get a blank look as they ask "what the hell is a phone book?"

I just tell them it's an app they have GOT to get and walk off while they furiously start stabbing buttons on their phone...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.