Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick note to say that my new solitaire variant, The Quest-o-matic, was approved, and can be found here. I think it mimics a human player pretty well, and has flexibility when adjusting the difficulty. The rules cover about 95% of the cards, which I was quite pleased with. I gave 4 examples of the types of card the rules struggle with, but they are not very common.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Bravado
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Interesting. I do a lot of test dealing and first-hand simulations when I can't get an opponent, so this is really interesting to me. I downloaded your file and look forward to trying out your system when I get the chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hector Bravado wrote:
Interesting. I do a lot of test dealing and first-hand simulations when I can't get an opponent, so this is really interesting to me. I downloaded your file and look forward to trying out your system when I get the chance.

Great. It does have a learning curve, and there is AI overhead. But seeing as there is only one AI, I never feel that it is overwhelming.

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.