Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 3 of the Solo Rules about the Android Activation Phase it states that if there are 2 cards, you skip. If there is one card, you follow the two steps. What do you do if there are no cards?

I played a card that allowed me to take another action, thus emptying the Android's Prep Module. I know that when there is a single card left you move a colonist from their ship to the corresponding building and take the Alternate Building Ability, but what do you do when it is 0 cards?

So I guess in the end my question is this: If there are 0 cards in the Android Prep Module do you also skip the Activation Phase and just draw them up to 2 new ones after the System Failure? So essentially if there are 0 or 2 cards in the prep module skip the activation?

Loving the solo game so far, just want to get this one down correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dembek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
If there are no cards in their prep module then you skip their activation. Androids activate only when there is 1 card in their prep module

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I played it correctly. I tied with the Androids and happened to have 1 more energy than them to get the victory! This stays in my work bag to be played during lunch! Love it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Long
United States
New London
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Matt_ wrote:
If there are no cards in their prep module then you skip their activation. Androids activate only when there is 1 card in their prep module

Cheers

Skip activation. Draw 2 cards from the deck to refill the DA prep module.

If you can't refill the DA prep module, because the draw deck ran out, that's the end of the game. Otherwise, cycle back to the human player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.