Subject: Fleeing from combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Scaife
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you flee from combat immediately prior to any combat commencing?

Or do have to wait until at least one round of combat has occurred?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can CHOOSE to flee in the first round, but the enemy performs a backstab(it's under fleeing on the first page of the combat sheet section of the journal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Scaife
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarifying Josh.
I was playing it that I had to do 1 round of combat first, which was not generally a great idea when it was fists v melee weapons and or firearms.

There are also choices on some of the residents cards on stopping the combat after one round. That's maybe what I was thinking here, although admittedly a different action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also try to weather the first round then try to stop the fight...

You can buy your way out...or sacrifice someone...or throw yourself on the mercy of those attacking you.

We had to try this. Three armed thugs killed one of our survivors and wounded th second. She had nothing - all she could do was beg them to let her go. She used to be a lawyer - you'd think that gift of persuasion might help... but it didn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.