Popular Tags: [View All]
She's such a Geek
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I am looking for some clarification when it comes to the End of the season when the card is 'Season of Love'.

The card states "Each player gets 1 Piglet for each pair of pigs in his fields old enough to mate (Average or Big)."

but... normally these newly acquired piglets will not be vaccinated. So my question is-- Are these new piglets added AFTER the season ends and are not affected by not being immediately immunized? or are you expected to have enough vaccinations in the reserve to give to them on the spot?--> which rarely ever happens. lol

It just seems like a waste that everyone gets their piglets and then immediately has to discard them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AmberWoywitka wrote:

I am looking for some clarification when it comes to the End of the season when the card is 'Season of Love'.

The card states "Each player gets 1 Piglet for each pair of pigs in his fields old enough to mate (Average or Big)."

but... normally these newly acquired piglets will not be vaccinated. So my question is-- Are these new piglets added AFTER the season ends and are not affected by not being immediately immunized? or are you expected to have enough vaccinations in the reserve to give to them on the spot?--> which rarely ever happens. lol

It just seems like a waste that everyone gets their piglets and then immediately has to discard them.

You are expected to have enough vaccinations in the reserve to give to them on the spot. You're expected to plan for it.

Plus, I never vaccinate my pigs until I have to, anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She's such a Geek
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So basically you have to have vaccines in reserve for this other wise they're toast! Gotcha! Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.