Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the Austrian, Russian, G&T & Epic expansions and have faithfully stickered every block in them. So...I'm wondering if I need to bother with stickering the blocks for common French units like Line Infantry in this expansion? I have my French line infantry blocks in a medium size freezer bag and they're almost bursting it! Is there any conceivable epic or le Grand Battale scenario that would possibly require any more common French unit blocks than I already have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kronovan wrote:
I own the Austrian, Russian, G&T & Epic expansions and have faithfully stickered every block in them. So...I'm wondering if I need to bother with stickering the blocks for common French units like Line Infantry in this expansion? I have my French line infantry blocks in a medium size freezer bag and they're almost bursting it! Is there any conceivable epic or le Grand Battale scenario that would possibly require any more common French unit blocks than I already have?

If you stickered every French line unit from the base and every expansion you would have 22 French line units. Epic Sorauren requires 22. LGB Austerlitz requires 21.

As it is, if you don't have the Spanish or Prussian expansions, you'll be five four units short.

You might find this database useful for figuring out what you need:

Comprehensive Database of C&C: Napleonics Units, Battles and Terrain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh bummer to that. It's important I have enough to cover the larger battles in Epic, as I'll be running campaigns for up to 8 players at my local gaming club. Oh well - a stickering I must go.

Thanks for the reply and link.

[Edit]I wasn't planning on buying the Spanish expansion anytime soon, but it looks like I'll need it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.