tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
filipemep wrote:
Will we have a 10-year edition in 2018?

Thanks a lot

You know the reprint just shipped, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
filipemep wrote:
Will we have a 10-year edition in 2018?

Thanks a lot

Hope not. I just bought the reprint and am a sucker for deluxe editions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campeau
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brown belt under Bruno Fernandes.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that the game was just reprinted with all the promo content included, I highly doubt it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what this reprint is for. We simply didn't want to wait another year to release it since the game has been OOP for so long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you bought your edition in 2008 then you already have a 10-year edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Deliciously aged, like a fine cheddar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, now that the reprint copies are sold out everywhere and Mayfair has been bought by Asmodee, this question is worth asking again. Will there be an anniversary edition or even just another reprint under the new ownership?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer Shane
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
My wife and I just began our board game saga and I have heard so many good things about this game, but I am late to the party as even the reprints are sold out. We can't shell out collectors pricing for this game, but would love to add it. Any knowledge on another reprint or anniversary edition etc?

I have gone to several game stores and the game buyer at each said they get inquiries on Le Havre every week from different people. I hope this game continues to be printed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Phillips
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kasayounga wrote:
My wife and I just began our board game saga and I have heard so many good things about this game, but I am late to the party as even the reprints are sold out. We can't shell out collectors pricing for this game, but would love to add it. Any knowledge on another reprint or anniversary edition etc?

I have gone to several game stores and the game buyer at each said they get inquiries on Le Havre every week from different people. I hope this game continues to be printed!

Not sure about international shipping, but there seem to be loads of copies here in the UK. My usual haunts of boardgameguru and chaos cards have stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kasayounga wrote:

If you don't mind buying used, there are some reasonably priced copies in the Geek Market:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/browse?objecttype=thing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kasayounga wrote:

One option to consider: the iPad app version works very well. And it's a whole lot cheaper than a physical copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
These are not that uncommon to run into in brick and mortar stores, as it was still being actively supported with printings until Mayfair got eaten up by Asmodee; so if you want to find one I would try scouring your local stores first.

Barring that: I highly doubt that they will let it languish without a reprint as the game clearly is still selling given the prodigious number of printings it has gone through at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.