Subject: Sleeving Sol rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Sploot
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This game is too beautiful not to sleeve, so I'd like to prepare before I get my copy. What sleeve sizes and how many of each size do I need? And will sleeved cards fit in any inserts included?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hodge
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunno about sleeve sizes but the insert is just a well, so no worries about fitting sleeved cards in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Spangler
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Sploot wrote:
This game is too beautiful not to sleeve, so I'd like to prepare before I get my copy. What sleeve sizes and how many of each size do I need? And will sleeved cards fit in any inserts included?

Hey Sploot!

There are 134 cards in the game, and they are standard sized cards, so you should have no trouble finding sleeves for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Sploot
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Ryan! Are we talking standard European, poker size...? Unfortunately, when it comes to sleeve sizes, there appears to be lots of "standard" sizes, and my LFGS does not carry all of them, so I usually have to order off of Amazon ahead of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall from our interview way back, they are standard American size, so think Magic the Gathering sized cards. Pretty much the norm for cards unless they specify otherwise (silly euro size cards, lol).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
@FRAHMINATOR
mbmbmbmb
Sploot wrote:

I used the Silver Fantasy Flight sleeves and they work just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Back 5
msg tools
mbmbmb
frahminator wrote:
Sploot wrote:

Do they fit in the box sleeved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
@FRAHMINATOR
mbmbmbmb
Back5 wrote:
frahminator wrote:
Sploot wrote:

Do they fit in the box sleeved?

They most certainly will fit. There is a simple cardboard insert in the box, not a specific defined space for the cards, so no restrictions on sleeving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
prismofeverything wrote:
Sploot wrote:

Hey Sploot!

There are 134 cards in the game, and they are standard sized cards, so you should have no trouble finding sleeves for them.

I've added the game to the sleeves geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Baldwin
United States
Tempe
AZ
flag msg tools
This is exactly the information I was looking for and I'm quite glad this thread exists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.