Hide
4 Posts

Exploding Kittens» Forums » Rules

Subject: Double reverse after attack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Welch
msg tools
3 players left in the game. I was attacked. If I played two reverse cards, does it:

A) send both turns back to the previous player
B) reverse play and then send it back the the normal direction
C) other

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have my rule book in front of me, but I believe the answer is C.

If I remember correctly, playing a card that "ends your turn" negates the second turn that you have to take via Attack cards. Basically giving you the chance to counter an Attack card with another Attack card (or something similar) and so on. In your example, playing the Reverse card would end your turn, reverse the turn order, and play would move on to the player who originally attacked you.

Unless I'm forgetting something or there has been a change/errata to the rules since I played last, that is how I remember it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Call

Minnesota
msg tools
The rules state that it only ends one of your turns when you've been attacked. More like a "skip" than "attack."
https://www.explodingkittens.com/downloads/rules/Imploding_K...
In effect, you've skipped twice and reversed the first reversal, so I'm confident that it's option "B."

Prost!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wilting
Netherlands
Vught
flag msg tools
Answer B is also what I thought to be the correct one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.