Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I see discussion about scenarios on the forums as well as on the KS page, but I didn't see where these scenarios are going to be printed?

Will they be in the rulebook, a separate scenario book, or download from the publisher's website?

Apologizes if it is stated, I'm still going thru the KS updates, but hadn't see this discussed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgal
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a work in progress, I think, but I recall Christian or Peter (probably Peter) saying that it will be at the end of the rulebook, after the basic beginner rules, for advanced play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Vaughan
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We will test as many as we can before print. I am hoping to put a few ideas in the book, in the back to give players a sense of what they can do with the extra tiles.

I don't think the scope of scenarios will be discovered by print time, so there will likely be a healthy amount kept here on BGG and perhaps discussed on the Facebook group.

After the game has seen decent play and some scenarios have risen to the top and favorites are out there, it would be good to compile them, which we will seek to do, perhaps printing something further at that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.