Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael T. Yurcaba
United States
Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently, BGG pages have stopped displaying correctly in Chrome.

Initially they look fine but as I follow links, click forward and backward they pages will become increasingly incomplete. Typically, I'll lose the labels My Geek, Browse, Forums, Geeklists, Bazaar Misc & Help. I'll just be left with the triangle indicators. If I move my cursor over the area where the label was, I will get the cursor to change to the hand and the invisible link does work.

Headers in Geeklists will also disappear. Refresh will not restore the missing items. But if I close Chrome and then reopen BGG, it will look fine. Until I start exploring the site...

Is this Chrome? Or is this BGG? Are others experiencing this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
FWIW everything is displaying OK as usual for me in Firefox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life.
SpudBudly wrote:
Recently, BGG pages have stopped displaying correctly in Chrome.

Initially they look fine but as I follow links, click forward and backward they pages will become increasingly incomplete. Typically, I'll lose the labels My Geek, Browse, Forums, Geeklists, Bazaar Misc & Help. I'll just be left with the triangle indicators. If I move my cursor over the area where the label was, I will get the cursor to change to the hand and the invisible link does work.

Headers in Geeklists will also disappear. Refresh will not restore the missing items. But if I close Chrome and then reopen BGG, it will look fine. Until I start exploring the site...

Is this Chrome? Or is this BGG? Are others experiencing this issue?

I have similar issues (windows8.1 and firefox)
It seems even worse on game-pages, yesterday I gave up "researching" a game because huge portions of the pages turned black, scrolling up and down sometimes brings them back, only to disappear again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hmmm, the only thing I'm noticing is on some game pages (maybe half), the GeekMail and subscription icons and the username header are missing. Firefox on Windows 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor wrote:

Hmmm, the only thing I'm noticing is on some game pages (maybe half), the GeekMail and subscription icons and the username header are missing. Firefox on Windows 10.

Same issue on Safari 10.1.1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.