Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
I read in an other thread that u gain an extra perk for every Charakter u have retired in the past. I dont´t find it in the rules and can´t find it in the FAQ. IS it an official rule?
Greetings Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you look in the FAQ? It's literally the very first thing, under MAJOR ERRATA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yes, now I find it, thx a lot. I search for it in the generall and charakter section.
shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
It's also in the 2nd printing rule book under "Announcing Retirement" on p48.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Jebus
msg tools
Does the perk-per-retirement bonus add three checkmarks or is it a straight bonus perk? E.g. Will a post-retirement character have a higher maximum number of perks?

I assume the latter, but want to be sure we'll be playing this correctly come retirement =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GHJebus wrote:
Does the perk-per-retirement bonus add three checkmarks or is it a straight bonus perk? E.g. Will a post-retirement character have a higher maximum number of perks?

I assume the latter, but want to be sure we'll be playing this correctly come retirement =)

It's a bonus perk. Those check marks are earned through battle goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GHJebus wrote:

Seeing that there is no mention of check boxes, you probably don't get to check off any check boxes. ;-)

There is also prior precedence for not gaining check boxes - you don't gain three check boxes every time you gain a perk due to a new level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.