Popular Tags: [View All]
Genus Solo
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If i roll a bolt and a star.

First AoE is active
Bash is active

- works the Bash against all enemies in the same area (AoE) now, or only against 1 enemy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do take note that there is an error on this card, it should be in the emporium deck (I believe with 35 cost but not sure), the designer mentioned this in another thread.

Edit: I was wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spukky wrote:
Do take note that there is an error on this card, it should be in the emporium deck (I believe with 35 cost but not sure), the designer mentioned this in another thread.

No, "Spear" is marked as Stash and should be in Emporium. Afaik The "Staff" card is all correct.

If "Staff" is an Emporium card I really wouldn't know what weapon to give to M characters...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
carraway0877 wrote:
Spukky wrote:

No, "Spear" is marked as Stash and should be in Emporium. Afaik The "Staff" card is all correct.

If "Staff" is an Emporium card I really wouldn't know what weapon to give to M characters...

You are correct, I mixed them up. Little sleep and posting doesn't always go well together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.